Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dota 6.68 Update | Dota 6.68 is much more than half way through! Icefrog said.


Dota 6.68 Update | Dota 6.68 is much more than half way through! Icefrog said. Dota-allstars community and Icefrog has just updated about the release of latest dota map which is v6.68 and the preview video from the said maps.

Here's what Icefrog wrote:

It is also because I can't be sure myself. It is not easy to accurately predict "it will take 1 week to make this hero fun", there is a good amount of experimentation and beta testing that is needed to arrive at that stage. And like you said, if I posted "June 26" and I missed it by a week or two, people would be upset. I also don't want to make my development goal be a date rather than the content, that style of development makes it easy to make bad decisions. I can tell you that I'll do my best to make sure any wait is worthwhile though. The only thing on my mind isDotA's development and future.

As for your request, I'd say its definitely much more than half way through.

Well said and done with Icefrog and atleast now we know when will be able to grab the latest version and when it will come. For the mean time, let's enjoy dota 6.67b Ai map just for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts